Why work with a kitchen designer?
Chances are, at some point in your life you have lived in an old home that had (or has) a completely dis-functional kitchen with little to no storage, hard to reach spaces and inadequate bench space.
Thankfully, design has come a long way since then and good kitchen design has now become paramount when renovating or building a new home.
Every kitchen has its own personality, just like its owners. I like to get a real feel for how you use your kitchen and what is important for you & your family in the new design.
I share with you my experience and industry knowledge to make sure your kitchen is a joy to work in so you will love it for many years to come.
This is how I can help you
1. I know kitchen design. It’s my job, all day every day – and I love it!
2. I am your “kitchen broker” doing all the research to present the best choices for your style & budget. No more weekends trudging around from one showroom to another.
3. I save you time & money by eliminating potential design errors or poor product choices.
4. I work with a trusted local joiner and trades people to bring you the complete “one-stop-shop” experience including a full quote, manufacture & installation service.
5. I’m selling nothing other than my time, knowledge, & experience – I focus entirely on the best solution for your personal needs without the pressure of the “hard sell.” I am not employed by a kitchen company, so am not driven by up-selling or commission.
6. I am a details person & habitual organiser! I make sure I take a full brief from the outset and work hard to deliver great solutions in the early stages so that you don’t suffer with information overload caused by too many decisions or choices.
7. I have access to great products, appliances and specials not always available to the public. Let me help you keep some cash in your pocket.
Want to know more?
Please call for a free chat
Follow me here
027 574 4054